Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!!!! (Even If Mother Nature Isn't Yet Fully Cooperating With Us)

First of all, I am freeeezing. Completely freaking freezing. Two days ago it was sunny and75; today it raining/sleeting/snowing and 39. I am refusing to turn the heat back on. Partially because it is APRIL (hello!) and partially because my local power company raised our electricity rates by 23 freaking per cent (HELL-LOOOWWW!!!) beginning April 1st. So, bundle up, kids! It's gonna be chilly in here for a little while...

Annnnywaaaay. It's shaping up to be a busy spring: Little K playing spring soccer and taking piano lessons, N running track and continuing his truly illustrious career at the Bell, M fighting a mild but chronic case of Senioritis and playing baseball, and K finishing up her wildly fabulous freshman year of college (YAY!!! Soon she will be home for the whole entire summer............ wooooooHOO!!!).

Ok... So what was I actually going to write about? Hmmmm........ OH YEAH! (I so love it when a thought comes back to me! It's such a relief to know that I haven't yet totally succumbed (succame? hmm...) to my inevitable Alzheimers. HA! Take that Alzheimers!).... Last Thursday. Last Thursday, Little K and I had the best evening! We went to a traveling Broadway production of Hairspray. It was so GOOD!!!!! And totally fun!!!! Little K is my singer and the two of us totally rocked out!


And finally.....a little early spring outdoor fun:

M (in the catcher's gear) warming up his team before a scrimmage
This was actually March 15...after realizing that every picture I have taken for, ahem, a year or so (*cough, cough*), was dated with some random date from 2007, I finally sucked it up and figured out how to change the date on my digi. Go Me! (*eyeroll*). My dad will be so impressed when I tell him! ;)

N and Little K doing a little jumpin'

See, now it's March 15, 2010 on my digi! How cool am I?!? I know, right? ;)


Hooray For Spring!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Happy Haynie Family said...

so glad I finally found your blog!! Good to catch up on the going ons at your house!